A floor jack with a good lifting capacity makes a very important tool for a heavy vehicle owner. It doesn’t matter if you own a mechanic shop or not, a floor jack will always come in handy when dealing with vehicles such as cars, vans, trucks, and SUVs. But with so many different brands and types available in the market, buying the right floor jack can be a bit challenging. To help you save your time, we are reviewing one of the most popular floor jacks on this time by the well-known brand Sunex, the 6603ASJ 3-ton automotive floor jack.
Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack Overview
BEST PRICE HERE!
Why You Need The Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack:
- Constructed with aluminum
- 3 ton lifting capacity
- Minimum lifting height of 3.8″ & maximum height of 19.3″
- Rapid rise technology for fast lifting
- Rubber saddle for vehicle protection
- Handle comes out to make this floor jack easy to store in a garage tight on space
- Reinforced durable lift arm for strength and safety
Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack Review
The Sunex 6603ASJ aluminum floor jack offers 3-ton lifting capacity which is enough for lifting a wide range of heavy automobiles. Further, it offers an impressive lifting range that starts from 3.8″ to 19.3″. Talking about its construction, it is crafted from high-grade aluminum which is the same quality used in building aircraft. The aluminum build makes the floor jack lightweight, yet very sturdy and durable.
The Sunex 3 ton floor jack also features a reinforced lift arm, dual pump pistons, overload valves, and bypass valves that prevent your tool from crashing due to heavyweight. It also protects your vehicle from dents and scratches as it has a foam handle bumper and a rubber saddle. Another plus point of this floor jack is it follows the safety standards set by ASME PASE-2014.
Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack Benefits
3 Ton Lifting Capacity:
First of all, it offers 3 tons of lift capacity using which you can lift up to 6000 pounds without making any effort. But if you want your jack to last for years, don’t overload it beyond its capacity.
Easy to Lift Quickly:
The jack uses Rapid Rise dual-piston technology that allows you to lift the jack very quickly without doing any hard work.
Lightweight Aluminum Construction:
The Sunex 3 ton floor jack comes with only 58 pounds, all thanks to its aircraft-grade aluminum construction. It is a lot lighter than the steel jacks, you can easily move it around and even transport if the situation demands.
Side Handles and Wide Wheels:
The side handles make your job a lot easier by helping you in positioning your tool. Not just that, there are track wheels that make you move the jack in seconds.
Sturdy and Removable Handle:
The handle of this jack is a bit long and sturdy. So, your hands will not hurt after using it continuously. Further, storing it is also easy as it features a two-piece construction which can be unscrewed and thus takes less room.
Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack Best Price
Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack Specifications
- Manufacturer: Sunex
- Part Number: 6603ASJ
- Item Weight: 58 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 7.87 x 31.7 inches
- Lifting Capacity: 3 Ton
- Material: Aluminum
Sunex 3 Ton Floor Jack Product Features
- It features rapid rise technology that makes the floor jack raise quickly without needing any efforts.
- It is constructed using high-quality aircraft grade aluminum which makes the jack lightweight but sturdy.
- The reinforced lift arm offers durability, torsion control and strength.
- It features side mount handles that helps in positioning it hassle-freely.
- The rubber saddle along with foam handle bumper protects your vehicle from getting scratches and dents during use.
- Dual handles make it easy to transport and store.
- Overload and bypass valves protect the jack from overextension of hydraulic ram.
- Follows the ASME PASE-2014 Safety Standard.
Are Sunex Floor Jacks Good?
If you’re looking for a floor jack that has a durable construction, fast-lifting ability, great lift capacity and light in weight, then Sunex 3-ton 6603ASJ jack will be a perfect pick for you. Although it is a bit expensive, the lightweight quality and the safety features make it worth spending your money on.