Case Iron Lift Arm and Pump Base for Durability and Strength
Hein-Werner HW93642 Hydraulic Service Jack is a 2 Ton service jack assembled in USA. It features cast iron lift arm and pump base to increase the strength. With flanged side plates and the wider frame, it provides the stability and strength under a load.
Hein-Werner HW93642 Service Jack features in – line pump assembly to assure long life and no off – center forces for ease in pumping, aligning and reduce wear.
At the same time, Hein-Werner HW93642 features U-Joint release mechanism for precise load control. With one piece handle, it eliminates bending, and making the lifting process with the ease.
In addition, it has the sealed hydraulic pump built in, which gives you the long lasting service.
– Assembled in the USA
– Cast Iron Lift Arm and Pump Base for strength and durability
– U-Joint for Precise Load Control; and Large Front Wheels and Rear Casters for Easy Maneuvering
– Flanged Side and Plates and Wide Frame for Stability
– Capacity: 2 Ton
– Min Height: 4-1/2 inch; Max Height: 20-1/4 inch
– Lifting Height: 15-3/4 inch
– Saddle Diameter: 6-3/4 inch
– Handle Length: 50 inch
– Chassis Length: 28-1/2 inch
– Chassis Height: 6-3/4 inch
– Wheel to Wheel Width: 11-3/4 inch
– GW: 90 Lbs
Hein-Werner HW93642 is backed by 2 years warranty from the date of purchase
Click the buy button now to get your long lasting professional service jack
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Made in the USA
Cast iron lift arm and pump base for strength
U-joint for precise load control
Sealed hydraulic pump
Flagged side plates and wide frame for stability