. Lifting: 2T
. Color: Black
. Material: Steel
. Net weight: 2.1KG
. Item Size: 35*8.5*8.5CM
1. Insert the jack handle into the hole of the handle socket.
2. Make sure that the saddle is correctly positioned. To prevent damage to the jack, do not move the jack while the handle is intact in the socket.
3. To raise load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle clockwise.
4. To lower load, use one hand to hold the front part of the handle and use the other hand to turn at the rear and of the handle counterclockwise slowly.
1. Study, understand and follow all instructions before operating this device.
2. Do not exceed rated capacity as designated by the height/capacity curve.(Sea below)
3. Use only on hard level surface.
4. Use for emergency tire changing only.
5. Never get beneath the vehicle when it is supported by the jack.
6. Activate the hazard warning flasher,turn off ignition, set parking brake, move automatic shift selector to park position. In case of a manual transmission, move gear selector into reverse position. In addition, the wheel diagonally opposite from the wheel being lifted shall be chocked in both directions.
7. Lift only on areas of the vehicle as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
8. Follow tire changing procedure as per the vehicle manufacturer’s owner’s manual.
9. No alterations shall be made to this product.
10. Failure to heed these messages may result in personal injury and/or property damage.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Rustproof & Universal design 2 Ton Scissor Jack
Easy to operate using the chromed crank with speed handle.
Minimum height: about 105MM
Maximum height: approximately 385MM
Package included: Scissor jack * 1 & Handle * 1